Vintage boots 1966 low quarters redwood brown
Pefect for the stylish, tough or cool dude's!
Our absolutely athenian work boot is original made after the models of the 60s, and that in a beautiful redwood brown tone!
The durable finish makes it great for outdoors as well as indoors
To make the boot a little more outdoor-ready, it is also equipped with a Pike Brothers "Neva-Slip" sole
The soft but durable rubber compound guarantees a good grip even in rain, mud and snow!
Made in Portugal
- Upper: 100% cowhide leather
- AGO world construction
- "Neva" slip sole
- Quick lacing eyelets
- If the shoes are only dusty, wiping with a wet cloth
- For optimal care, apply shoe polish, which nourishes, protects and impregnates at the same time
- The best way to do this is to use a hard wax cream, this gives back to the leather lost oils and fats and maintains the suppleness and elasticity of the leather
- After the applied cream has dried, the shoes are polished again, either with a soft cloth or with a nylon stocking!
Delivery time to Austria: 1 day
Delivery time to Germany: 1-3 days
To see the shipping time for the rest of the countries, please go to Shipping Info!
Across Austria, Germany, Netherlands! Hungary, France, Denmark, Czech, GB, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg: orders over 100 EUR. Other EU-countries over 200 EUR.
We want to make shopping with us as easy and enjoyable as possible for our loyal customers, and so from now on, you’ll be able to return your goods free of charge in the following countries: Austria, Germany and Netherlands!
Where we are providing you with replacement goods or an Inked Fashion voucher code in exchange for your returned goods, you will from now on be able to return products to us without incurring any additional costs. Where a refund is preferred, postage costs will continue to be borne by the customer.
Please note: whatever the case, please email us at email@example.com, so that we can send you the DPD returned goods sticker – unfortunately we will not be able to do this at a later date.